Tuesday 11 November 2008

Basslabz podcast 11 nov 2008

This is the first basslabz podcast, comments and advise really appreciated.

Firstly I'll say that,
I've found it hard on the podsafe sites to find music I actually wanted to play have found myself playing lots of culprate and my own tunes and some stuff im not sure i woulda played if i had something else.

Now I could listen to culprate all day but you may not be able to so...

I am asking UNSIGNED artists to send me their tunes , genre is unimportant as long as its bassy (and preferably breakzy) and UNSIGNED!!

also don't forget to tell me about any gigs and new tracks etc.

Basslabz@collectivology.net

Thanks to all those who provided (and are planning on providing) tunes .

Track list:

  • CULPRATE - UNKNOWN DUB

  • PEMPI AND JAH BLISS - CANT GET

  • ABSENT MACHINE - INNER FOCUS

  • HUMAN TERMINAL - LOGICAL CELL

  • PEMPI - BADMANS

  • CULPRATE - SEPSIS

  • RAS SIMEON - HAIL JAH

  • DIVASONIC - ESCAPE

  • CYRUS FX - WONDERLUST

  • PND - EXIT

  • CULPRATE - JAYS DUB





THANKS FO LISTENING.

No comments: